Together With Me
Hello Smile You are in Together With Me Forum. If you are a member, kindly Log in and if you're not, kindly register. Have fun and Good Day!
Together With Me
Hello Smile You are in Together With Me Forum. If you are a member, kindly Log in and if you're not, kindly register. Have fun and Good Day!
Together With Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HELLO! Welcome to TWM forum. Smile Be active and follow the rules. ^_^
App.Form for Groups were modified .View the UserGroups Section for more info .
Having HTML Problems?. Visit the bulletin Board for more info Smile
Read about the signature here to avoid deletion of yer signature.

what is LOVE?. [updated p.1 p ren :)]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
r a f a e l
Admin
r a f a e l

what is LOVE?. [updated p.1 p ren :)] Empty
PostSubject: what is LOVE?. [updated p.1 p ren :)]   what is LOVE?. [updated p.1 p ren :)] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:48 pm

TRUTH HURTS

yea . familiar with the saying, TRUTH HURTS?. definitely . everyone knows that ,
and for sure, proven and tested na Smile

hmmm .. ngayon na lang ule mg jjournal .Smile kea husayan na naten Smile.

so ayunn .. in connection with what i have said, meron aong kwento Smile.
so the story goes like this ..

there's this girl na love nia ung guy . well, i can say na dakila sya . isang dakilang MARTYR .
why?. hmmm . let's just say na , si girl (en her friends) me nlmang kgimbal gimbal . yea. as in KAGIMBALGIMBAL.
at first, syempre, she en her friends e di naniniwala . e nung me pruweba na, ayun . iyak sya . grbe nga ktangahan . hha . katangahan nga Laughing.

PS: believe me or not , iba yung iniicip niu sa pruweba thing sa totoong nangyare. i mean, yung tinutukoy kong kmartyran nung girl, e dahil sa IBANG dahilan , ndi sa iniicip mo Smile .

did yu get my point?. TRUTH HURTS. pero still, DAHIL MAY LOVE, GO WITH THE FLOW.

yea . kait nasasaktan ka na , ok lang . [i]yu'll still cling to him/her even though it hurts so much
. yung tipong, ansket na, pero ok lang.Sad

eto pang isang story :
there's this guy (yea . llke nman Smile ) na love niya yung girl . love nman nila isa't isa . kaso , ang perception nung guy sa buhay e, kpag me doubt ka na sa love mo for him/her , THAT ONLY MEANS YU DON'T LOVE HIM/HER enymore. unfair but, yea . i think he got a point. well , let's take this as an example.

hlimbawa ikaw .
love muko?.
EWAN .

^see that?. me doubt ka na , kea , pra san pa?.

eniways, let's go back to the story .. so ayun . ngyare sa gf nia un . ngkaruon ng doubt yung girl . kea ayun . tpos , there's this one incident na ung girl e ngsbeng INTERESADO SIYA SA ISANG GUY .
WHAT THE HELL? i know the girl wants only to be honest, to tell the TRUTH , but , didn't she think that , SAMPAL un sa isang lalake?.
hmmm . get my point?.

different stories of their lives , one of the message : TRUTH REALLY HURTS .
but even though those things happend, because of love , BOTH stays put Smile.

-- yu know . CNISIPAG AONG MGBLOG Smile. sinusulat ko na mga pumapasok sa icip ko , MINSAN LANG TO Laughing

Last edited by r a f a e l on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://together.forumotion.net
r a f a e l
Admin
r a f a e l

PostSubject: what is LOVE?   what is LOVE?. [updated p.1 p ren :)] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:44 pm

what is LOVE?

LALALOVE . Smile

what is it?.

--"Love is a feeling directed at someone which acknowledges their goodness."

--"The willful intent to serve the well being of another."

--Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. - 1 Corinthians 13:5-7

-- "To describe love is very difficult, for the same reason that words cannot fully describe the flavor of an orange. You have to taste the fruit to know its flavor. So with love."

--Love itself is a universal experience. Yet, every individual occurrence - while perhaps bound by a common thread - seems absolutely unique. Love is what love is! To everyone it expresses itself differently.

--Love is waking up to find the object of your affection in the dream you were having asleep on your shoulder.

--Love is seeing an imperfect person perfectly.

--Love is a bond or connection between two people that results in trust, intimacy, and an interdependence that enhances both partners

--Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.

--When you tell someone something bad about yourself and you're scared they won't Love you anymore. But then you get surprised because not only do they still Love you, they Love you even more.

--"If you Loved me, you would. . ." Not! Love is not manipulative. It must never be used to get others to do what you want. When you Love someone you never ask them to sacrifice a part of themselves in the name of Love. This form of manipulation contaminates our Love for another.

it so happen i'm viewing something then it just popped in to mymind . Smile HAPPY LOVING Smile
Back to top Go down
nicale021
VIP Member
nicale021

PostSubject: Re: what is LOVE?. [updated p.1 p ren :)]   what is LOVE?. [updated p.1 p ren :)] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:02 pm

nice blog..
an'ganda aman..
mei naalala au sa blog mu..!

Smile

keep it up..!

Back to top Go down
http://www.plurk.com/mika021
r a f a e l
Admin
r a f a e l

PostSubject: Re: what is LOVE?. [updated p.1 p ren :)]   what is LOVE?. [updated p.1 p ren :)] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:28 pm

^cnoo? Smile
Back to top Go down
nicale021
VIP Member
nicale021

PostSubject: Re: what is LOVE?. [updated p.1 p ren :)]   what is LOVE?. [updated p.1 p ren :)] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:17 pm

^secret un :]

Back to top Go down
http://www.plurk.com/mika021
Mojaruths
Teen Idol
Mojaruths

PostSubject: Re: what is LOVE?. [updated p.1 p ren :)]   what is LOVE?. [updated p.1 p ren :)] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:31 pm

neun ko lan nbasa to ah.

wahaha.

my nlman ren ako ..

feeling ko alam mo n den to ..

saka ko nln ssbhen :]]
Back to top Go down
r a f a e l
Admin
r a f a e l

PostSubject: Re: what is LOVE?. [updated p.1 p ren :)]   what is LOVE?. [updated p.1 p ren :)] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:30 pm

^hha . ano ung naaalala muu ??? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is LOVE?. [updated p.1 p ren :)]   what is LOVE?. [updated p.1 p ren :)] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what is LOVE?. [updated p.1 p ren :)]
Page 1 of 1