Together With Me
Hello Smile You are in Together With Me Forum. If you are a member, kindly Log in and if you're not, kindly register. Have fun and Good Day!
Together With Me
Hello Smile You are in Together With Me Forum. If you are a member, kindly Log in and if you're not, kindly register. Have fun and Good Day!
Together With Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HELLO! Welcome to TWM forum. Smile Be active and follow the rules. ^_^
App.Form for Groups were modified .View the UserGroups Section for more info .
Having HTML Problems?. Visit the bulletin Board for more info Smile
Read about the signature here to avoid deletion of yer signature.

POLL : ARE YOU A PRO or ANTI CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY?

Go down 
4 posters

ARE YOU A PRO OR ANTI CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY?
ANTI
POLL : ARE YOU A PRO or ANTI CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY? I_vote_lcap67%POLL : ARE YOU A PRO or ANTI CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
PRO
POLL : ARE YOU A PRO or ANTI CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY? I_vote_lcap0%POLL : ARE YOU A PRO or ANTI CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I DON'T KNOW
POLL : ARE YOU A PRO or ANTI CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY? I_vote_lcap33%POLL : ARE YOU A PRO or ANTI CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
~ Tsunade XD
Admin
~ Tsunade XD

POLL : ARE YOU A PRO or ANTI CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY? Empty
PostSubject: POLL : ARE YOU A PRO or ANTI CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY?   POLL : ARE YOU A PRO or ANTI CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:21 pm

Just vote! You may also post your reason why you voted either Pro or Anti ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://moonprincess9.multiply.com
~ Tsunade XD
Admin
~ Tsunade XD

PostSubject: Re: POLL : ARE YOU A PRO or ANTI CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY?   POLL : ARE YOU A PRO or ANTI CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:27 pm

Hahaha. Isa ako sa mga anti con-***. Hmmm. Hindi naman sa ayaw ko kay PGMA, (umm.. eheheh) pero iibahin kasi yung pagiging democratic country natin into parliament.Like, WHATTT?!!!!

GLORIA FOREVER NA TO! ehehe. Mas maganda kasi kung yung taong bayan ang pumipili ng gusto nilang leader ng bansa hindi yung mga nasa "upper" hehehe. ^______^

ayun. that's my reason. hehehe
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
VIP Member
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: POLL : ARE YOU A PRO or ANTI CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY?   POLL : ARE YOU A PRO or ANTI CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:24 pm

wala ako alam.. sabay sa hangin lng
Back to top Go down
s0ulthresher
Admin
s0ulthresher

Location : 4 Concepcion St. Sta Ana, San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines, Asia, Eurasia, Earth, Universe, Milky Way

PostSubject: Re: POLL : ARE YOU A PRO or ANTI CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY?   POLL : ARE YOU A PRO or ANTI CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:51 pm

anti.. kasi pag naging parliament yung government it may lead to martial law..again. using military power for governance.
Back to top Go down
~ Tsunade XD
Admin
~ Tsunade XD

PostSubject: Re: POLL : ARE YOU A PRO or ANTI CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY?   POLL : ARE YOU A PRO or ANTI CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:11 am

^

Oo nga,. kawawa lang mga pilipino..

O_O
Back to top Go down
sachandichieÜ
Teen Member
sachandichieÜ

PostSubject: Re: POLL : ARE YOU A PRO or ANTI CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY?   POLL : ARE YOU A PRO or ANTI CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:54 pm

wla ln.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POLL : ARE YOU A PRO or ANTI CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY?   POLL : ARE YOU A PRO or ANTI CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POLL : ARE YOU A PRO or ANTI CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Together With Me :: Fun Fun Fun :: General Topics-
Jump to: